• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Danner GTX 600G Hunting Boot

PainterJohn

Danner 60000 Men's Trophy™ GTX® 600G Hunting Boot

60000 Hunting
Made in USA Quantico Boot

Danner

NOTICE : To All Customers

High quality boots generally run larger then sneakers. Example: If you wear a size 9 in sneakers you should wear an 8 or 8.5 boot. The USA-made Trophy™ is perfect for stalking big game through difficult terrain in miserable conditions. It features 600 G. Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation and a waterproof breathable, GORE-TEX® liner to keep feet warm, dry and comfortable. Its stitchdown construction and 10 inches of ankle height provide durability and stability, and the famous Danner® Bob® outsole tracks steadily while it continuously self-cleans.
Boot Details: Made in the USA.
100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty, even in extreme conditions.
600 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
Full-grain, all-leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability.
Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
The Danner Bob® outsole is ranked among the world's best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains
Fiberglass shank
10" height
82 oz
Recraftable
$339.00

My ankle is fused and I cannot get in them. How about $175 shipped? Great boot, great AMERICAN COMPANY!

Last edited:
OK, I give up. What size are these? Sorry if I missed it but I keep looking and don't see the listed size mentioned.
Thanks

Awesome pair of boots. I have two pairs of Danners and nothing else compares. Wish these were bigger!